Friday 2 November 2012

'Zombie Run' Contest Winner!!!

I returned from a great holiday in Turkey to some great news.

 My story 'Hand of Gory' had become a winner!

Lisa McCourt Hollar hosted a flash fiction contest (Zombie Run) to mark the launch of her new book 'Undead Ahead', co-written with her husband Jeffrey Hollar.

Lisa had judged my story the winner of the contest.

I was delighted and a little surprised as there were some great stories there.

Be sure to check out the writing of these two talented flash fiction writers.

They also host weekly flash fiction challenges. These are well worth entering, or even just reading to check out the high standard of stories posted.

Back from holiday into a new job, so my posts and other flash fiction may be a bit more intermittent, but I'll still enter whenever I can (time zones permitting!).




No comments:

Post a Comment